Celebrate your creative team members for an entire week

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rainyday

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Wow - this is cool. I CT for Bubblescrap Designs, along with JW-Digiscaps and Ad77designs.
Looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tronesia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi Everyone...my name in forums is diamndprincz. I am 26..live in Alabama...and have a busy 2 year old daughter.
I was invited by Mye of Bubblescrap Designs ....excited to see what's ahead...my first time. I am also on the Supreme Team at GoDigitalScrapbooking...hey Angie! lol! I believe I saw Pebbles & Ruby Lane Designs as contributors...I am also on their CT. Look forward to getting to know everyone. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pagefrocks

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi all! I'm Lori aka PageFrocks . . . I CT for MyLifeAndScrap and PolkaDotPlum stores, along with personal CT's for Bubblescrap Designs, JustJaimee, and RebeccaPSP.

So much fun!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi Everyone, my name is Elaine, I normally use the user name emst in the digiworld but decided to use my real name for this. I'm CT for JanetB Designs, Scrap Shana, Silke Papierstudio and I site CT for Digiscrapaganza and I'm a proud Beach Babe at Digidesignresort. I see so many familiar names and faces, great to be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JanetB Designs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 am

Hi, Everyone! I'm JanetB and a designer at Digidesignresort and DigiscrapsDriveIn, and I'm so excited to participate again. Last year, I was one of the lucky CTs to get to play. This year I'm delighted to be able to share this with my Creative Ladies! I see one of them has signed in already. Are you ready to have some fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScrapManiac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Hey hey!!!! Bev here!!! Owner/Designer of Digi Scrapbook Mania and Scrapable!! Looking forward to this fun filled week!!!! Woot!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.digiscrapbookmania.com
amy!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 pm

wooohooo! I'm so excited...I'm amy! pretty much every where and I love CTing for Scrapable, Farrah's Designer Scraps, BTA Designs, Jacabean and Down This Road Designs, Teri Thing O-My-Jigs, Shanmomto4 Designs, Ruby Lane and Pebbles Designs...and I'm the ad girl for InspiredbyDominic.

OMGOSH...I totally forgot about CT week! glad I have enough time to request work off ...because yeah...I'm that addicted.

can't wait to meet some new girls and be inspired by your awesome talent.
Let the fun begin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amysscrappinmemories.blogspot.com/
carrie1977

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Carrie. I go by carrie1977 in the digiscrap world. I currently CT for Scrapable, Jacabean and Down This Road Designs, BTA Designs, Enchanted Studio Scraps, Lyndsay Riches Designs, JayaPrem's Hangout and Inspired by Tiffany Designs, and Colie's Corner...I really hope I didn't forget anybody. It's 5:00 and I just wanna go home. LOL!

I've never participated in a CT week so I'm pretty curious and excited to see what's in store for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrsduke2u

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey Im Melissa! AKA mrsduke2u on almost every forum! I am a mom of 3little ones and my husband is a soldier. Anyways, I ct for some awesome designers Bella Gypsy, Connie Prince, Elemental Scraps Site, Scrapable site, BubbleScraps, ScrapShana, AnnaBV Designs, Sya's Blue Prints, Chelle's Creations, BZB Designs and Haynay Designs. Im also on Amanda Heiman's Blog Team! I think I included everyone! Sorry if I missed you

This is my first year paritcipating! Can't wait for the excitement!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mycau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey! Mycau here!

It is also my first time participating in this event, and I am looking forward to it! I am currently CTing for Scrapable, Bubblescrap Designs, ScrapShana, Graham Like the Cracker and currently guest for Captivated Visions. I was also creating for Erin's Dreams, PolkaDotPixels and BrownieScraps... Sadly had to give up on these ones due to lack of time... But they all have a special place in my heart!!

I am super excited to be here and can not wait for the fun to start!!! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Still a Doll

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:20 am

Hi I'm Laura AKA Still a Doll everywhere in digi land!! I am a mom of 2 boys (2 and 5) and happily married to my hubby for 9 years!! I ct for Elemental Scraps Site, Scrapable site, and Bella Gypsy.

This is my first year participating and I can't wait to see what is in store for us!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koalamama

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 am

Hello, all! My name is Faye, koalamama around digiland. I am the Lead CT for Polka Dot Plum (site) and I'm also on the personal teams of Brandy Designs, Polka Dot Pixels, and Nikki Epperson. I am a single mommy to 3 snuggly, clingy 'koala' kids! This all looks amazing, and promises to be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lbcoleman04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 am

Hi! I am so excited to be here! My name is Lisa and I am Site CT manager for Scrappity-Doo-Dah, CT Lead for Polka Dot Pixels, and I CT for LawTeeDa Designs, Le Pingouin Designs, Polka Dot Plum Site CT, Bekah E Designs, Wimpychompers, Kathy Winters Designs, and Shanmomto4 Designs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Lisa (aka Roxy or MonkeybumDesigns depending where you are lol!) and I'm on the CT for Emily (Polka Dot Pixels)

I also CT for Randi Oh, Girl Boy Girl Designs, PrelestnayaP, and Jen Hanson aka Digiscrapthat.

So excited to be here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmyLiv

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:27 pm

hi my name is Amy and my username is liv4god4evr most places in the digi world. I CT for Jen C Designs and Jen Maddocks. I am excited about thus week! Sounds like so much fun and the designers are amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carolopal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:17 pm

My name is Carol and I CT for Bubblescrap Designs, Connie Prince and E-scape and Scrap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JKCreations

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi everyone !! My name is Marie and I design under the name of JKCreations. I am a designer at MLAS and it is my first CT appreciation week and I am soooooo excited. My wonderful CT girls will soon join us here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jollykidscreations.blogspot.com/
laurence

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:12 am

hello,

I'm Laurence, i live in france.

byeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mary89

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:09 am

hi, everyone, my name is mary89, I'm french and I live in Burgundy (France). I'm in the CT of JKCréations

and I am happy to be here ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:21 am

Hello,

I am Irma, live in the Netherands and I scrap since about two years.
As I love to scrap I am a CT member of Janet B Designs and the Digi Design Resort and @Jacquies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charliesnana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:22 am

Hi, I'm Shari, known around our digiworld as charliesnana. That just about describes me to a tee. I'm a Texan living near San Antonio.

Janet of JanetB Designs invited me here and WOW! This is going to be awesome. Thank you, Janet. *waving to Janet*

I have the privilege to CT for JanetB Designs, Scrap Shana, Silke Papierstudio and I site CT for Digiscrapaganza. Proud to be a Beach Babe at Digidesignresort. And I just recently joined the CT for Wordart World by Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scrappinsass

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:06 pm

HI All! I'm Lone - pronounced *Lowna* - it's Danish..aka ScrappinSass everywhere on the *net*... I'm a Danish born Canadian now living in Australia with my DH for the past 7 years. I have two DS's that I left in Canada - needless to say, I travel to Canada a LOT! I CT for JKCreations (My Life and Scrap), Dylabel Designs (Go Digitals Scrapbooking), Sharia Braxton (Elemental Scraps), Cocotounette (ScrapTaBoutic) and I'm on the *Spirit Squad* (site CT) for My Life and Scrap. I think I love scrapping!! LOL Looking forward to this event...my first as well.. 

I see friends in here from other Ct's .. HI Angie, Cathy, & Tronesia .. <>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rhondasunflower

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi everyone. I'm Angela. I'm known as Rhondasunflower, everywhere. I have never been a part of CT appreciation week before since I just recently started cting so I am really excited to be here.

I am on the site CT for Polka Dot Plum. I am the CT lead for Brandy Designs. I also ct for Danielle Corbitt, Victoria Feemster, Ruby Lane Designs, Pebbles Designs, and Three Hearts Digital Designs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi!!

My name is Nikki!! I am so excited about this!!! I think it is a FAB idea!!!
I CT for Polka Dot Plum, Danielle Corbitt, Victoria Feemster, BZB Designs, Jessica Edwards, ShanMomto4 Designs, Digi Designs by Nicole, Designs by Tater, WimpyChompers Creations, Graham Like the Cracker, Wyld Web Designs, and I am on the promo team for Jennifer Fox!!!

I can't wait for all the fun to start!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nikkisdigilayouts.blogspot.com/
~Cindy~

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello my name is Cindy! I am a 26 year old SAHM to a one year old son! I currently CT for Jennifer Fox {promo}, Funky Playground, and BZB Designs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Team Appreciation Week :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: