Celebrate your creative team members for an entire week

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CaroB71

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:16 am

Hi, I'm Caro - know as CaroB71 in all the forums. I'm site CT for Sunshine Studio Scraps, Scrap Orchard and Polka Dot Plum. I also help out Ivonne Ivett (Craft-tastropic Desings). CT Appreciation Week is a great idea. Thanks so much to all the designers and organisers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeideC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 am

Hi everyone! I'm Heide aka HeideC around digi world. I love CT week - the designers rock.

I am currently creating for some great sites: Polka Dot Plum, Scrapable and Artisan Notebook; and some great designers too: Scrapberry Designs, Kathy Winters Designs, Kalo Designs, and Polka Dot Plum Designs,

I'm looking forward to scrappin with y'all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Memi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 am

Hello from South Carolina. I'm Memi and I absolutely love being a CT member for Enchanted Studio Scraps, Funky Playground Designs, My Life and Scrap, Missy's Bits, Totally Twisted Scraps, and Traci Murphy Designs. I'm a retired education administrator and grandmother to two handsome boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NancyC

PostSubject: Welcome   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi there everybody! My name is Nancy aka NancyC in digiland and occasionaly NancyCa. I'm a CTM for Misses BeeHaven Scrapbooking, Daybreak Scraps and Kelly Schults Designs. I'm married to my DH and soul mate for 30 yrs., have 3 adult children, and 7 grandchildren. I babysit for our 3 mo. old granddaughter M-F. So much for empty nesters. Looking forward to all the fun and games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rebecca_lovell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi! I'm Rebecca. I do CT work for Veronica Spriggs, Digilicious Designs, Creative Victorian Designs, Siamese Studio, Colie's Corner, Daybreak Scraps, Michele Stone Designz, cherpea designs, Jot & Scribble, and Jennifer Labre. This is so exciting!!! I am 35 years old, am married, with 7 children (5 still at home). I keep the books for our two family businesses, and work in our home and gardens. I love scrapping!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clarabear

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 pm

This is sooooo cool. I am clarabear in forums. I spend most of my time at Oscraps but can also be seen at Funky Playground Designs. I CT for Daybreak Scraps, Ashalee Wall, Sally's Angelworks, Andrea Gold, and am on a bit of a hiatis from EH Studios and Merkeley Designs and Danielle Young if they want me back after I complete a move cross country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buggie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:47 am

Hi everyone.
I see some familiar faces here! How fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simplegirlscraps

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 am

Hi Everyone!

My name is Theresa aka simplegirlscraps! I'm from Canada, but I'm living and working in Japan. I'm not married (and I'm not a mom), but I'm dating the most amazing young man! I CT for the fabulous Tracy of Trixie Scraps Designs (and a few others)!

Great to be here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.simplegirlscraps.blogspot.com
TrishB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 am

Hi Everyone! I am TrishB SAHM of 4 and live in Delaware! I am currently on Funky Playground Designs Site CT & Sarah Bennett's CT! I am so excited to be here and can't wait for the fun to begin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.justthe6ofus.net
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 am

Hi everyone! I am Erika aka DoodleBop in the digiworld! I am a SAHM of 2 and live in NC! I am currently on Funky Playground's site CT, gabs-art's CT, Zig Zag Scrap's site CT, Studio Rosey Posey's CT, Pink Reptile Designs personal CT, Blue Flower Art's personal CT, Cherpea Designs CT....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pennynoel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:38 am

I'm Penny (pennynoel) and I CT for ModernJune Creations, Digi Scrapbook Mania, and Jen C Designs. And I love them, they're amazing! I'll be on vacation during this week (I get to go to Alaska!! Should have some great photos when I get back!) and am so sad to be missing the fun! Hopefully next year! It is a wonderful idea and sounds like it's going to be tons of fun!

Last edited by pennynoel on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huguytom120

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:59 am

Hi !! I am Stephanie from France... Ct member of siamese studio and pemranent guest for azur scraps !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://huguytom120.blogspot.com/
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Hey!! My name is Stephanie. I go by "Steph", "ilovedigiscrap" or "blessedby3qtz", most of the time I'm ilovedigiscrap. I CT for Digi Scrapbook Mania, Ruby Lane, ScrapManiac, Modern June, Miss Damsel Designs, Mandy Made and Statements by Jodi. I'm a SAHM and home school my 3 children (5th, 3rd & K) and I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant to keep my sanity and get me out of the house occasionally!

Looking forward to this week!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ModernJune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi everyone!! My name is Kathy aka ModernJune. I have an amazing CT so I am really looing forward to this and seeing all the fun they are going to have!! They really deserve it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:22 pm

It helps to have a great designer to work for!! You're awesome Kathy!!
ModernJune wrote:
Hi everyone!! My name is Kathy aka ModernJune. I have an amazing CT so I am really looing forward to this and seeing all the fun they are going to have!! They really deserve it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginamichelle1111

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Hi I'm Gina and I am so excited to be here! I CT for 9 fabulous designers: Viva Artistry, Tangie Baxter, Cinzia Loosemore, Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Studio Em-ka, Wendyzine, Nitwit Collections, Chaos Lounge and for The Artisian Notebook. I live in sunny Sarasota FL and have been married almost 13 years and have a 6 year old DD and 1 year old DS. Hugs!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Hi everyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eryn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 am

hi I'm Eryn. I CT for ViVa Artistry, Fruitloop Sally, the LilyPad and Log Your Memory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna xx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 am

Wooo hoo so looking forward to this..

You'll find me on the forums as Anna xx or Scrappin Addict =)

I ct for Girl Boy Girl Designs, Ana Nogueira, Digi Ridoo Scraps, & Bluemaige Designs, PolkaDotChicks.

xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladydsw00

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 am

Hey Ya'll

I'm Demetria from the South

I currently CT for Siamese Studio and Dream Big Designs!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lynnirene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 am

Hi! I am Lynn aka lynnirene and I am currently CTing for geniaBeana, Polka Dot Pixels, Gypsy Couture, Spinky Dink Scraps, and Captivated Visions (oh, and one more new one I can't say yet!)! I have probably been on about 20 CTs total, over the course of 2 years--can you tell I am addicted?! I love all the designers I have CT'ed for, and actually last year I was designing so I participated in making the kit. This year I am happy to sit back and enjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JanettD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:35 am

Hi everyone!
My Name is Janett Dörnbrack from Germany & my usernames are MarkoJanett (DST) or JanettD.
And here are my favorite Gallery - DST - http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=4972
My blog can you find here: http://janettd.bplaced.net/wordpress/

I´m creative for: |SussieM|cre@bisontine|VeraLim|LilyDesign|DidoDesign|Nikki Beaudreau Designs|
|Gabs-Art|Biografitti|Berrysweetdesigns|ArtisanNotebook|Pickleberrypop Shop|

I´m guesting at August/September for KasiaDesigns and at November/December for Studio Basic Designs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*KaraBear*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 am

Hello everyone, I am Kara aka KaraBear. I CT for a lot of great designers, are you ready for the list? Missy's Bits Designs, Tiger Lily's Digis, Kate's Digital Designs, Totally Twisted Scraps,and Designs in Digital Store. Glad to be here

Last edited by *KaraBear* on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karaskingdomofkraziness.blogspot.com/
tj7933

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi, From BC Canada..

TJ here.. I CT for Missys Bits, Z Pink Boudoir Designs, Tiger Lilys Digis, RK Designs... AND.. Designs in Digital and My Life and Scrap.. I am so excited to get to play with everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeNaSisDeSiGn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey Ladies!! This CT Ap Week is a great idea and I can't wait for all the activities to get rolling!! My name is Shelby and I CT for Dream Big Designs and Scrapalicious Cereal!!! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome!!!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Team Appreciation Week :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: